Christina YaccarinoDirector Of Valuations
Christina Yaccarino is a Director of Valuations. She is Accredited in Business Valuation and Is Certified in Financial Forensics from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Christina specializes in valuations for estate planning, trusts and estates, business transactions, and financial reporting. She has extensive experience in providing investigative and forensic accounting services for the private sector. Christina has over 30 years of accounting experience both in the private and public sector including 20 years of valuation experience. She has taught and lectured on a range of valuation and forensic accounting Issues.
PROFESSIONS / DESIGNATIONS
- CPA -Certified Public Accountant
- ABV – Accredited in Business Valuation
- CFF -Certified in Financial Forensics
- ASA -Accredited Senior Appraiser by the American Society of Appraisers
- AICPA -American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- NYSSCPA- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- ASA – American Society of Appraisers
- BA -State University of New York at Albany, 1987
- MBA- New York University, Stern School of Business, 1996
- New York Surrogate’s Court, New York County
- New York State Supreme, Nassau County
- Federal Court, Eastern District of New York
- Ms. Yaccarino Is a member of the AICPA, NYSSCPA, and the Business Valuation Committee of the NYSSCPA.